Stephen Roginson, co-owner of Batch Brewing Company in Corktown, joins Seth and Becky on the podcast to talk about Detroit craft beer.
- Detroit Building Restoration: National Theatre
- Favorite Detroit Winter Activity: Franks ‘N Steins at Batch Brewing
- Favorite Places for Craft Cocktails: The Sugar House, Chartreuse Kitchen & Cocktails, Two James Spirits, Detroit City Distillery
- Detroit History Time Machine: The 1984 World Series
- Favorite New Craft Breweries: Urbanrest Brewing Company in Ferndale and Cellarmen's in Hazel Park
- First Place to Take Visitors: Lafayette Coney Island, the Movement Festival