Before she was a successful Detroit restauranteur, Ping Ho of Marrow and The Royce was an executive with Warner Music Group, where she negotiated high-level deals with digital music companies. Seth and Becky ask her what local musicians need to know to succeed in the music biz.
- Place to Take Visitors: Belle Isle
- Misconception About Detroit: That it's in the middle of nowhere
- Concert Venue: The Masonic Temple
- Wish for the Future of Detroit: More community integration
- What We're Missing: More performance venues
- Detroiter She Wants at Marrow: Barry Gordy
- “Walk Round” by Aaron Jonah Lewis
- Hear more local music on our Spotify playlist.
- Want your music featured on the podcast? Submit a song here.