Detroit comedian Zach Martina joins Seth and Becky for a final day on the podcast. Actress Jessy Hodges talks about her role on the new NBC sitcom Indebted and why she's thankful she launched her career in the Midwest.
Zach's new album, Not the Worst Dad, is available now on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music.
- Concert Venue: Saint Andrews Hall
- Local TV Personality: Bill Bonds
- Place for a Romantic Date: Prime + Proper
- Place to Spend a Day with the Kids: Flower Day at Eastern Market
- Detroit Comics to Watch: Sam Rager, Louis Michael, Bret Hayden, Justin O'Leary, James Eliot
- “Love Will Find a Way” by The Lows
- Hear more local music on our Spotify playlist.
- Want your music featured on the podcast? Submit a song here.