Comedian Josh Adams returns to chat with Seth and Becky about the improvisational nature of his stand-up comedy, and the work involved in taking his art to the next level. He also explains the difference between being funny and being a comedian.
- Becky: Frozen Fish Fiasco at Clark Park, Detroit (Saturday 1/25 – Sunday 1/26)
- Josh: Josh Adams at The Independent Comedy Club in Hamtramck (Thursday 1/30)
- Seth: See Kermit the Frog at the DIA (until late March)
- “Underdog” by Mayaeni
- Hear more local music on our Spotify playlist.
- Want your music featured on the podcast? Submit a song here.